Monday, February 4, 2008

An Amazing Win By The NY Giants !!!!!!!!!

We all had a great time celebrating the Giants victory over the Patriots at Mom (C's) Super Bowl Party--with what I thought was the greatest play of the night from Manning and Tyree:

http://www.nfl.com/videos;jsessionid=ED01DB15FDB3AEACD0C066B7D22999BE?videoId=09000d5d8067d05e

P.S.
Being a Giant fan goes way back with both my grandfathers and my father going to the Polo Grounds to watch the games. That loyalty has been passed down to each generation by my uncles, aunts and cousins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia & Ken,
What a great idea adding the NFL video. I stayed up last night watching ESPN and again this morning. It was such an unbelievable game and win for the Giant's and their fans. Mom H.

Anonymous said...

W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO AMAZING, thanks for sharing it -- I am going to watch that over and over again! I bet Eli's....goin' to Disneyworld after that!

Anonymous said...

TRISH -- ABSOLUTELY LOVE the verse you added and the pix to go with it -- one of my favorite verses. I am going to put a verse on my blog soon too, thanks for the inspiration.