Friday, May 23, 2008

Our last day of school.......

Today was our last day in My Father's World. The kids still have math, some science and writing assignments but other wise as far as the unit study goes-we're done--yeaaaah. We always try to start in the middle of August so we can end in May. Today we reviewed what they (I) learned this year--starting with the rise of Rome and continuing until the Reformation. I love that the kids (and I) are able to see -clearly- God's hand woven in throughout history because you can't learn HIStory without Him.

Anyway, now I feel like I can get to the "house stuff"' like spring cleaning--I don't know if that gets a yeaah??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy "Last Day of School" to ALL of you :) You aren't saying "yay" now, but you'll say it after you've finished!

Anonymous said...

Hey -- I have a question: Are you planning on "archiving" Kelly's memory verses? We started this one last week, but only got a couple of days in on it -- plus, once we learn it, I would like to go back are review it later. Just a thought :) Am I asking too much???? :)

Anonymous said...

Ok! Bring on the new verse! We have last week's "down"...Proverbs 20:31 -- we'll start on this one tomorrow night. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'll ask Lauren if I can archive them :)

Anonymous said...

Lauren, I know you can do this for your favorite aunt????!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Uuhem, I'm Lauren's favorite aunt.