Tuesday, September 15, 2009

D.C. was GREAT!!!!! And I can't wait to share our experience there, but unfortunately we've been having much trouble with our computer i.e., downloading and just navigating in general--VERY slow, so VERY, VERY frustrating to post. So, after much consideration we have decided to break down and buy a new computer--tomorrow!! Our last computer purchase was over nine years ago and then my parents were kind enough to give us their old computer (the one I'm on now) after they left us in the dust and entered the 21st century and purchased a laptop. I believe this one is close to eight years old, if not older. I hope tomorrow with a new computer I'll be able to catch-up on some posting & pix.

we're a modern stone-age family.......

1 comments:

Sheri said...

Exciting!!! I know how frustrating computers can be. Can't wait to see your new one in action!