Wednesday, December 26, 2007

O.K. so, I have wanted to start a family blog for the last few months but coming up with a name was stumping me and therefore stopping me from creating one, but finally I went with the name Kenny suggested; and I actually like it.

What inspired me was my brother, Richie and his book, my sister-in-law, Sheri and then her husband, my brother, Kenny. They have all created their own blogs with different themes in each. If you want some good political insight go to Richie's blog @ richhandband.com--Sheri's blog makes me feel like I'm not missing soo much of our niece, Kelsie and nephew, Cameron's life--thanks Sheri--and if you want to get a taste of what it was like growing up in the Bronx or if you grew up there, check-out Kenny's.

And the final inspiration that started this blog were all those beautiful Christmas cards and notes that we rec'd from all of you, some were from as far away as Australia, some with pictures of your growing children and some with a special Christmas message. That was it for me and so we decided this was a great way to keep in closer touch with you.

So we hope you enjoy it here @ THISfunctional Family's Blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom i am so gald you started a Blogg

Anonymous said...

Tricia, Your site is great & with you & Kenny adding pictures I can see just what you're referring to when we talk instead of having to use my imagination. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Trish,

The name are your blog is great and I assumed it came from Kenny's warped mind. Here's another suggestion in case you ever want to change it..."Kelly and the World That Revolves Around Her"... ;-)