Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A double-digit birthday shout out to Tommy. I can't believe you're 10 and I remember your birth as if it were yesterday. I remember heading down to Mount Sinai to give birth to you and Dad and I stopping to sit in Central Park before heading into the hospital, it was a beautiful, sunny, spring day and Dad and I were just basking in the quietness of the afternoon with just the two of us and we still didn't know what we were going to name you--we knew you were a boy but just could not settle on a name--I wanted Kenneth-Dad didn't he said too many Kenny's, I said Timothy-no, Kevin-no, I said how 'bout Thomas-YES-Thomas Michael (Michael after his dad) and so we were ready to head into the hospital to have you, Thomas Michael, our first and only son. We love you and hope your day was as special as you are!!!!!!

Love,
Mom, Dad, Lauren, Alison and Kelly :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And special he is!!!!
Love, Grandma

Rich said...

Tommy: Happy Birthday! I love knowing that Justine is not the only one that was thinking we needed to expand the number of names we use as a family! Kenny your Dad, Kenny your Uncle, Kenny your Uncle's Uncle, Kenny, your Uncle's, Uncle's son, Am I missing any Kenny's?

Anyway, Tommy, I expect it will not be long before we hear about you tying out for the Mets at their Florida training camp! Tommy Croke has the sound of a famous Pitcher to me. What do you think?

Tommy Croke future Hall of Famer; I say! Have a great day and a great season.

Love from the Hands of Colorado!

Rich said...

I tried to spell "trying" right the first time but I failed. So I tried again and succeeded!

Anonymous said...

Only one thing wrong with Uncle Richie's scenario: You gotta try out for a REAL team Tommy, the STL Cardinals!!!! Hope you had a great bday -- and that you will forgive your old Aunt Sheri for not having your card in the mail yet. What's become of me?!?!?!

We miss you!!!!