Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!

On this day not too long ago, my grandparents, William & Anne, gave birth to their first child, a daughter, my mother, Anne (with an e) Patricia. There would be many more children born to my grandfather and grandmother but not another daughter-so you know she was special. Mom is the oldest of seven and has six wonderful brothers but I'm sure it wasn't easy being the only girl. Mom has reached a great milestone in her life and celebrated her day with family, dinner and lots of laughs. We all had a great time just being together but also missing those not there.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM and MANY, MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Tricia, Kenny, Lauren, Alison, Tommy and Kelly :)

5 comments:

Rich said...

Mom looks like she had a great time at the birthday dinner!! Wish we were there to celebrate. These are the occasions we really miss! Happy Birthday, hugs and kisses from the Colorado Hands...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I love these clips and it looks like you all had a great time. The only way it could have been better???? Of course with all of us with you....in FLORIDA :) Happy Birthday Mom, hope you had a great day and it looks like you did!!! Oh, by the way...I actually saw Philip!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tricia!! I really enjoyed being out with the family, but you did have me convinced the singers would pass me up. Looking back,it just added to the zaniness of the day. We do have fun when we get together!!
Love to all! Mom - Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Anne!!!
Thanks for sharing this blog, it's fun to keep in touch with my cousins and this is just one more way I can stay connected
Love
Denise

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise: Happy to know you're out there!!!!
Love,
Tricia