Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DVR & American Idol..................

I'm not a huge TV watcher but I LOVE DVR. Kenny DVR's the shows I'd like to have time to watch and when I get the time, usually after I get home from work and every one's asleep, I can fly through the shows without commercials-its great. We have shows like Jeopardy, Cash Cab, John and Kate plus Eight and AI recorded.

Last night I watched American Idol on DVR--My opinions: I am not a Sayesha fan at all-too cocky. Jason's lost me. Poor Brooke looked in pain when she sang and although I thought Carly did a good job I'm still not a fan. I really liked David Cook--I think he could do an album with all the songs he's done so far on AI. David Archuleta is either too young or too naive or too something.

Prediction for bottom three: Jason, Brooke and hopefully Sayesha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DVR is one of the greatest inventions...EVER!!! Love it. And I agree with everything you wrote about AI. All 3 of those need to go.