A great big birthday shout-out to my father who reached a great milestone on Sept 28. I didn't forget his day but I've been very neglectful when it has come to posting on my blog. We celebrated a few days before dad's actual b-day by going out to dinner at Mama Mia's Italian Restaurant. Then Chris, Larry and Gabrielle met us back at our house where we continued the celebration with dessert. It's always special when you're spending time with family.

ObamaCare for Liberals...
-
ObamaCare for Liberals...
There are many people who are concerned about the price and quality of
healthcare. Because of this, liberals have come up with a...
14 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I will have to look at the video on my other computer -- wish we were there!!!
PS: I see PHILIP!!!!
Great picture Tricia...did you have to get Daddy in it? Couldn't you have waited until he went to the bathroom?
Post a Comment