Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thank you to everyone who made my mother and father's Golden Wedding Anniversary an extra special celebration!!!!!

Since not many couples reach this great milestone in their marriage there was much cause for celebration. Here are a few pictures from that special day:

Here's Sheri making the finishing touches on the banner.




Mom and her maid of honor, Marge.



Mom and Dad dancing to their anniversary song, Holding Hands by Steve Green.



Kelly, Gabrielle, Kelsie, Alison and Lauren.

Myself with my niece, Kelsie.

Joseph, Chris, Tommy and Cameron.





Tommy and Cameron. They have to be the most handsome boys I know :)



I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Quote by Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford.



The Hand Family--thanks to Sheri we were able to get this shot at the very end of the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are AWESOME pictures -- you got different shots, which I am so thankful for. I am going to print the pic of Cam and Tommy (among others) and frame it! It's beautiful. I love the pic of your mom and Marge too! That was so wonderful that you were able to find her and she and her husband were so nice! It was a truly great party, way to go!!!

Kelly said...

It was such a nice evening and very true how few people hit that milestone in their lives. Being there made me appreciate how much we have as a family and how lucky I feel to be part of a family so close. I think back to all the functions that the Doyle's do and how we all try our best to make them. It is how we were raised and it is how we are raising our children. It was so good to see Kenny & Sherri and their kids along w/ Richie It's been a long time. Hopefully we will see Justine & the kids's next time. I also can't believe how big, handsome & beautiful Chris's kids are. Again, great party. Can't wait to see everyone again.