Friday, October 31, 2008

Just Asking..................

A working-mother is seeking to employee a nanny to care for her children. But after a routine check into the potential nanny's background it is revealed that up to that very day, every one of the potential nanny's closest friends are known drug addicts/dealers --should this mother be at all concerned about hiring this person to care for her children based on who the nanny's closest friends are?????

My answer and I would think every mother I know would be: OF COURSE!!!!!!!! Why, because the nanny's judgement would be questionable.

This same scenario applies to Barack Obama's judgement and should be a HUGE concern to all Americans.

Thanks Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posting is so logical that it should make a person stop and think logically, something the previous commentor didn't do. Voting for a President is the same as hiring a person you wish to employ in your home. The same requirements are essential.
APH

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY!

Kelly said...

I can not wait for this election to be over. I think the world has gone completly mad. Trish, I totally agree. I don't understand what people aren't seeing???? I'm all for change as well but at what cost?????? I've been raised hearing "you are who you hang out with or affiliate yourself with". This man has been with very dangerous, hateful people. I want change as well but not at this price. For me it has nothing to do w/ voting Dem. or Rep. It's about the caliber of people this man has surrounded himself with over and over again. McCain would not have been my first choice but in good conscience I cannot vote for Barack.