Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

It is Sunday night and Tricia is at work. So we took the time to hack into her blog so we could send out a birthday tribute to her.

From Your Loving Husband.....
Tomorrow we celebrate Tricia's birthday. We all know how much she hates to acknowledge this day, so we will acknowledge it for her. Honey, I love you so much and I celebrate the day you fell from heaven. I don't think of you as growing another year older, just another year hotter!
From the kids....
We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday. And don't worry, we won't publicize your age. We know how many people read your blog. ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!!
Kenny

Rich said...

Tricia: Happy Birthday!! I have 10 years on you so that should make you feel better :) Very nice note Ken.

Have a great day!!!

Rich

Anonymous said...

LOL! You guys are in SO MUCH trouble!

Happy Birthday Trish -- have a great day!!! Don't be too hard on them for hacking into your blog -- that reminds me, I still have to change the password on mine since Kenny hacked into mine!

ENJOY a great day!

Anonymous said...

Tricia:

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that Kenny and the kids hacked into your blog to pay such a beautiful tribute to a wonderful wife, and mother. You truly are a very special person.
Love,
Aunt Dot

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
A very Happy Birthday!!!
Love, Mom, Dad, Gena & Philip