Saturday, March 7, 2009

A GREAT BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUT-OUT TO......

My niece Emily on Sunday the 8th--Celebrating the big 13 and her entry into teen hood!!!!!

My Mom (Grandma) on Wednesday the 17th--Celebrating the.....I won't go there ;)

My nephew Joseph on Saturday the 21st--Celebrating the big 21--I don't care what the law says ;)

Uncle Boo on Sunday the 22nd--Only one year younger than my husband.

Aunt Michelle on (I think) Tuesday the 24th--It's just a number; that's what my kids keep telling me.

My nephew Christopher on Monday the 23rd--Celebrating his 22nd b-day--It feels like yesterday that I was in the waiting room anticipating the arrival of the first grandchild.

And my son Tommy on Thursday the 26th--Planning to celebrate his 11th b-day with friends and of course baseball.

And to the many friends who have already celebrated and will be celebrating their birthday this month.

Happy, Happy birthday to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May your day be filled with all things wonderful :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday everyone!

Anonymous said...

Boy, March is a busy month for the Hand - Croke family.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Boy, March is a busy month for the Hand - Croke family.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

happy birthday everyone!!!

:-)

~alison...