Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Tommy Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad and I remember your arrival like it was yesterday--We were sitting in Central Park trying to decide on a name for you before heading into the hospital. I was in labor but not too bad, we were at a park bench enjoying the quietness of a beautiful day and going back and forth with different names. I wanted Kenneth-but for some reason Dad didn't (a decision I think he later regretted), He said how 'bout Michael?? No. I said how 'bout Kenneth Michael?? No. There were other names but it came down to Timothy or Thomas. I'm happy we agreed on Thomas. We later found out that there were many great Thomas' in each of our families: My great-grandfather, Dad's great-grandfather, my great-uncle and my uncle and when you were little you would tell us that you were also named after Thomas Jefferson :)

Anyway, hope your day is as special as you are to us!!!!!!!!!!

We love you,
Mom, Dad, Lauren, Alison and Kelly
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...we miss you and wish you the happiest of all birthdays!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tommy. I hope you truly do have a happy birthday (that's pretty deep)! When are you coming out here?

Anonymous said...

Happy,Happy Birthday Tommy!!!
Love, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Gena & Uncle Philip

Rich said...

Happy belated birthday buddy! Maybe it is the Mets year this year? That would be a nice birthday wish...

Your Uncle Rich